Friday, June 28, 2013

milk carton, sans milk…

I love unique little containers – and you know how much I love my Silhouette…so when saw this digital die-cut in the Silhouette Store, I knew it would be a great addition to my collection. 

I’ve used it several times, and each time I love it more.  I love that I can use whatever papers and embellishments I want to create unique little treat boxes.  Recently, I used it to make these treat boxes with some Doodlebug product from the FRUIT STAND collection

.wendysueanderson_summer_gifts

It’s true, they are super simple, but aren’t they sweet?

wendysueanderson_summer_gifts2

These boxes were recently featured on the Doodlebug blog (here).  And if you don’t happen to own a Silhouette Cameo you really should look into it!  In the meantime, Lori shared a link to an online pattern and tutorial for a similar box – you can see it here.

supplies2

No comments:

Post a Comment