**I have now responded to everyone who contacted me via e-mail requesting surprise boxes. If, for some reason, you e-mailed me and haven’t heard back from me…please e-mail me again! ;) Thanks for such a great response – again! I plan to have photos/prices of the stamps early next week, so check back for those! Thank you!**
Hi all! Just wanted to let you all know I’ve been “spring cleaning” in my scrapbook room again and I’ve put together several more “surprise boxes” (medium flat rate priority mail boxes) full of scrappy goodness! And, just like before, when I say full, I really mean full – there’s no room for peanuts or crumpled up shipping paper – these babies are packed tight – and they are HEAVY!
If you are interested in purchasing a surprise box, please e-mail me (firstname.lastname@example.org).
It’ll work just like before:
- Boxes are all different and all random – they may include: patterned paper, cardstock, stickers, chipboard, misc. embellishments (flowers, buttons, brads, ribbon, tags), etc. I am not going to take photos of all the product in each box (thus the term “surprise boxes”), but I promise there will be a lot more than $40 worth of product in each and every box. A lot more. Much of the product is brand new in it’s original packaging. Some things have been opened and I’ve used a portion (letter stickers, rub-ons, etc.).
- $40 per box (which will include flat rate USPS shipping which is $10.95) Unless you are local, of course, you won't have to pay shipping and we can arrange for you to pick up your box.
- US Shipping only (sorry international friends – it just gets too complicated (and expensive) for these boxes)
- I will accept payments by PayPal only
- E-mail me if you’re interested…I will sell them on a first come, first served basis
- The boxes are packed and taped and ready to go…so as soon as your payment hits my PayPal account, I’ll print your label and ship off your box!
**I also have tons of stamps I’m ready to part with. I’ll be taking photos and selling them individually…watch for those soon!**
Please feel free to e-mail me with any questions!